Thursday, September 12, 2002

Thursday, September 12, 2002
9:27 PM
Davis, but surprisingly not at the computer lab.

I was sitting at a table studying for my psych final this morning when this man decided to sit at a table across from me, but with his back turned away. Tired from trying to memorize useless statistical equations, I look up and happened to glance at this man's pants - and low and behold, there it was....the crack. Aww gross, I thought to myself as I desperately tried not to look at this disgusting buttcrack before me. But it's like when you're passing by some kind of accident, you can't help but look. And I couldn't focus on anything else but this guy's enormous crack. His shirt was just high enough, the pants were riding just low enough for it to peek through. Should I tap him on the shoulder and alert him of his indecent exposure? Should I send a little hint his way, perhaps throw a plunger or some other type of plumbing tool in his direction? Would he get the hint? Or should I simply get up and leave and spare myself of this sight any longer? So I got my things together and left. Meanwhile, an unsuspecting student took my seat. She's in for a surprise.

Here's hoping your eyes don't wander towards someone's ungodly crack,
~Taft