Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Phil posts while watching Making the Video: Justin timberlake

WELCOME BACK ED. I"m glad you have arrived safely from the communist block, a.k.a China...I'm surprised no one tried tkaing pictures with you thinking you were some famous athlete or something (or did they)

THE GIANTS ROCK.... Can I just be so excited that I've gone to three giants game in the last week... each time in a completely different section...
on thurs, I went w/ Lory and sat in the bleachers, on Saturday I went with Ariel and saw at AAA club level and Monday I went with Christine and saw at lower level.... We won 2-3 games the times I was there... and not only did I watch crucial games but I got to see Rob Nen's 200th save passing rod beck for all-time Giants save leader, the longest home run ball in pacbell history, kent's 1000 rbi, bonds 610 homer, plus I just found out that I won a giants grab bag... boy is it my day...

SORORITY LIFE Wow, it's finally over.. can you believe all that.. Jordan, I liked until the last episode, she started whining toomuch... but then again so did the other 5 girls... well maybe not dede.. well actually we wouldn't know if dede did b/c they never showed her... but anyway... at least some of them crossed... now I just wondering will they do fraternity life... hmm. that would be interesting...

ROAD RULES to me, this season is so boring I think this is getting so tired it's worse than watching "who's wants to be a millionaire" it's the same shi*t over and over again.. and the ppl start looking the same... don't ya think??

SOFTBALL now that ed is back, when shall we play again? we need to CREAM the gray team...any ideas of dates??

FRIDAY ariel's party is on friday, if you guys still want to be on the guestlist, accept on the evite so you can get in for free.. contact me if you have any questoins

VOLLEYBALL started today.. we won.. of course.. that's 11 straight regular season game victories (counting back from last season)... just felt like sharing...

Ok that's all for now...

PHIL