Monday, September 30, 2002

Hello 3rd floor bloggers!

This is the moment you've all been waiting for...MY DEBUT BLOG!!! Honestly, I tried to blog last Thursday, but the blogger site was down. Regan and Anup are my witnesses, right guys? Anyways, I wanted to thank everyone for the birthday blogs. I felt so special!!! It's so nice to be remembered on your birthday.


Also I'd like to thank everyone who came out to party with me on Saturday nite at Royale...I hope you all had a good time. I definitely did! I know I must've since I woke up the next morning still a bit drunk. :o) Sylv - that raspberry kamikaze shot was the best shot I've ever had!!!! Anup - that tokyo iced tea was the worst drink I've ever had!!! But hey, I have to admit that it got me pretty messed up and so I had a better time because of it. Guess I can't complain!! =) Oh, and special thanks to Val and Regan for coming out on their anniversary nite.


Okay, I might as well address the whole Hustler Club thing, since I'm sure everyone will be asking me about it after reading Phil's blog. First off, let me say that it was not worth the $20 each that we paid. Or rather, that Ant paid. (Thanks sweetie!) We all thought that it was going to be a more upscale place with possibly classier girls. Well, the interior was not impressive and the girls were definitely not impressive. No, I didn't get a lap dance or anything remotely close to one. And neither did anyone else. I swear! Although Ant and Alan saw a girl they went to high school with getting a lap dance by TWO dancers! So anyways, we didn't stay very long.


Well, this concludes my debut blog. I know it was short compared to what you all normally write, but now that I know how simple it is, I plan on blogging again. Thanks again everyone! Hope to see most of you at Sylv's 80's bash on Thursday. Oh, and early birthday shout-outs to Tiff and Sylv! Happy Birthday!!!!!