Friday, September 27, 2002

Thursday September 26, 2002
12:04 AM
Davis

Hola mi amigos!

Today was my first day of school. Let's recap shall we...

*Too many god damn people everywhere. That's what I kept mumbling to myself as I weaved through the gazillions of people on campus. I always assume everyone around me is a freshman and just wait for someone to do something retarded. Then I snicker and think to myself, "dumb freshman."

*I'm gonna start a petition demanding that the university implement a rule which makes it mandatory for all freshman or new transfer students to take some sort of bike-riding training course, similar to driver's training (not that I would know what driver's training is like or anything) because these damn kids are outta control. Number of times I almost got ran over by a dumb freshman: 2. Number of oh-so-close bike accidents: 3. This madness needs to end.

*Today was my first day of Espanol Dos. My professor is ridiculously skinny and gorgeous. The girls sneered (being the catty bitches we are) and the boys smirked as they looked her up and down. This should be interesting. There was only one hot guy in the class who yes, looked like none other than Landon Donovan (don't they all these days. No but seriously, he really was a walking replica of him). But turns out he was in the wrong class and should have been in room 27, not 127. Must have been a dumb freshman.

*Am I sounding like an old hag or what?

*Today I had one of those great hair days where you feel like you're walking around in a Suave shampoo commercial. I love days like this. Note to Phil - I could still kill you for telling me my hair looks like hay. My only dignified, intellectual response to such a comment is..."Yo mama."

*Note to Jeff: You calling me a slut? What are you trying to say, I'm fat? The next MLS game I go to, I'll be sure to wear some AE daisy dukes, a low cut white top, and a turquoise and tan belly-chain type belt. Then I'll definitely live up to the title you've now bestowed upon me.

*Revs won 2-nil over the Fire today. Go Revs!

your MLS whore,
~Taft