Thursday, September 19, 2002

Jeff's Birthday, 2002
4:40 PM
South City

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF! May your life be long and your liver be strong. Hey that sounds pretty good. I should work for Hallmark. Bottoms up, old man!

Question
Ummm...where exactly must Anup be freed from?

Re: Boys and Boobs
I don't think I'll ever understand the male fascination over boobs. My tip to you fellas is to just get fat. That way you'll have yourself some man boobs of your own which you can play with all the live long day. Then maybe you'll stop oogling over girls with big nanas and ignoring those of us who aren't so blessed.

Soccer notes:
Not that most of you care, well with the exception of Ed and perhaps Nick and Jeff (but definitely not Regan since he's apparently more interested in spending his dough on lap dances), but this weekend's a huge one for MLS, as the outcomes of all five games will determine who's heading into the postseason. Sadly, going to the Saturday Quakes game fell through (I think Nick and Jeff wised up to Regan's suggestion. Dammit Reeg, why you gotta spoil my soccer fun), so I'll be praying to the soccer gods for an Earthquakes win from home. The New England Revolution are quickly becoming my new favorite team and Taylor Twellman has done the impossible and replaced Landon Donovan as the hottest and most talented man in major league soccer.

To answer Regan's questions
1) college, because it gave me a swift kick in the ass (but agree with tiff on the real friends made during high school bit. Most of my Davis pals think it's a trip that I've managed to still be so close to my high school friends. But that's just the kind of wonderful people you all are. Ok, end of mushy moment). 2) watch goes on the left wrist, because I'm right handed.

Deep Thought of the Day, as provided by Jack Handey
To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody asks, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

With that, I bid you all adieu.
~Taft