Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Wednesday, April 9, 2003
1:58 PM
Davis

Guess I'll end the blogging drought and submit the first blog of April.

...Life without school is fantastic.
...I finished dead last in our college bball pool. Who would've thought that Syracuse would win it all. I didn't see that one coming.
...Luke Walton from Arizona is actually kinda cute (I know I'm gonna get fried by the fellas for saying that one). But since I've already thrown it out there, I'll go ahead and add that I also like Luke Ridnour and JJ Redick. :-) And why not hop on the Syracuse train while we're at it and throw baby-faced Carmello Anthony in there too.
...Was a little disappointed in this year's "One Shining Moment." Luther just wasn't doing it for me.
...Reuuuuben will be the next American Idol. If I'm as wrong in my American Idol choosing as I was in the tourney, I'll give up TV and these silly reality shows.
...My team lost to Santa Clara on Sunday 10-9. It was definitely a heartbreaker, but we're sure to see them again in playoffs.
...Picnic Day (aka the official drunken party day of UC Davis) is this Saturday, so I'm sad that I won't be able to make it to Tiff's BBQ because I'll probably be hungover, lying beside a toilet somewhere in town.
...Song of the Day: "I Know What You Want" by Busta feat. Mariah
...Movie Recommendation: Chicago and the 8 Mile DVD, for the extra footage
...Want to see: Better Luck Tomorrow
...About five more weeks or so until I permanently move out of Davis! Taft's comin home!!
...I've run out of things to say, so I'm out. Hope the two other people in blog world are doing well. Let me know what yall have been up to.

Peace out,
~Tiff