Thursday, March 27, 2003

Hey all,

Just wanted to post a little blog of my own since I haven't blogged in about a month or so.... I haven't really been doing much ever since I got oral surgery. Yeah I had oral surgery on my gums b/c they found some type of thing growing... ok so I'll stop talking about that... In any case... I figured that the surgery would be good.. and I actually had 3 days of no work and was on sick-leave.. It was great.. I was just watching TV.. eating ice cream and soup (since that's all I could really eat) and playing games online.... Talk about living a good life... IN any case, I'm supposed to get stitches out tomorrow but my gum is still very sore.. so I don't know if theyll be able to (since the stitches lie all the way in the back.. ok I should stop talking about that b/c you guys are probably grossed out...

Anyway on to March Madness... how crazy are these games.. Now I'm not the biggest basketball fan.. but boy have I been paying attention... we need to do more of these pools online.. I love gambling.. when there's a pool, I'm usually always in.... Hey and I'm currently in 4th not too shabby for someone who hasn't watching a single college game since Georgetown was a leading contender... Kentucky all the way baby!

American Idol - I just love how this show is on.... I love Reuben, Clay, and Trenyce.. those are my top 3... I hope Kimberley C, Rickey, Josh all get the boot.. they're irritating..so is that justin guarinin look alike... can't wait for next week

The Bachelor - Wow, talk about good looking for once... and from the bay... the new bachelor, Andrew Firestone, gets to pick among 25 women (one of whom is asian and went to SI, remember courtney chan?)... Anyway be sure to watch it... I"m sure it'll entertain both sexes, with all these shower scenes...

Survivor - Love it.. I"m currently in a pool and am leading way ahead... too excited.. I"m hoping Christy, Matthew, and Butch make the final 3.... those boob girls (a.k.a heidi and Jenna) need to get off their looks and just get voted off...

Volleyball- So far our team is in 1st place. (5-1) with a game lead over 2nd (4-2).... We have 4 more games before we go to the post season. If you guys are interested in watching (sylv and michelle came for the championship), we play every tuesday night in Hayward (yes I know its far for all of you) but let me know!

Ok that's all for now... March Madness.. Reality TV.. can't handle it!!!!

PHIL