Sunday, March 23, 2003

Sunday 3.23.03
8:57 PM
South City

I'm home!! Well, not for good, only semi-permanently. Sort of. I'll be in good 'ol South City for the week on "spring break." The quotation marks are for the fact that it's not really a spring break since I am officially done with school! Hell yeah. Well....technically I still have a stupid Spanish 3 class to make up, but I'll be taking that back home, probably at Skyline or something. No biggie. But I'm finally done with all classes in Davis, to be exact. Pheeuw, what a relief it is finally saying that one. After this week, I'll be heading back up to D-town just to coach, hang out, and tidy up stuff before making the big move back home in mid-May.

As for coaching, nothing much to update since our games keep getting cancelled. The last one we played was against defending national champs Cal Poly and they gave us a big 15-1 spanking. I paid a visit to Davis High on Saturday to see their game and sad to say, the program that Karen (the other coach) and I built is going down hill. I do miss coaching those high school kids.

I have no big plans for the coming week, other than watching some sweet 16 tourney action later in the week (favorite games thus far include the cal-nc state 1st round game and arizona-zags matchup. and i just have to note that it's a trip seeing thuggish ruggish luke whitehead on tv). Gimme a call if anyone in blogland wants to do anything.

Bush sucks.

Peace,
~Taft