Thursday, March 06, 2003

*phil posts a quickie*

Hey all,

Just wanted to say wassup to you all... I've been real busy with work (as usual) so I haven't been my usual self... I have been watching reality TV... of course... and I must comment on each of the ones I watch religiously (or at least most of it)

I'M A CELEBERITY GET ME OUT OF HERE - After 15 straight days (which was actually a bit annoying if you missed one episode)... of being in the "jungle", though I swear there a camera crew hovering over every second.... Cris Judd (yup J-Lo's ex) became King of the jungle beating out Melissa Rivers... Anyway I was happy Cris got it, b/c first he's the least famous out of the bunch.. and second he's pretty humble and considerate.. he knew how to play to America... but yeah that's about it... (unless anyone wants me to elaborate)

ARE YOU HOT? I love this show.. talk about just putting bodies on a show for no real reason but to just judge them.. I love it.. I swear I don't know why some of these people swear that they are hot.. when they aren't... and when they don't get picked, they cry... it's so funny you gotta watch it (thursday at 9pm on ABC)

SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON: I am still in love with this show... I am currently in a pool with work people and am currently in 1st! woohoo.... I've picked the first 3 bootees in a row..anyway... I don't know who's going to make the final 4.. I'm assuming it's Heidi, Butch, and two other unkown (possibly dave and alex?) I dunno we'll see..

AMERICAN IDOL: Ok now they have all 12 people... it's just amazing the choices they made. I dont know why Carmen was even picked.. she's TERRIBLE... I think Chip was jacked.. but anyway she won't make it very far... unless she's nicki mckibbin has 9 lives... anyway... my vote goes to mr. ruben and even that "dorky-looking one"... my outside bets are Charles and Kimberly Locke (the black girl not the white girl)...

V-BALL: we had our 3rd game of the season.. basically against a tough team of all tall people... we lost the first sets.. after rallying back from a 7-2 defiict to 7-7... we only stuttered and lost 15-10... 2nd set we played cleaner.. dinked, served hard.. and was able to finish off the second game 7-15... the rubber match was tough.. we trailed in the beginning by 5... we regrouped, restrategized and picked on their weakest link... and came away with a 11-15 victory... I actually got better at spiking and placing my dinks... I think I had maybe 5 kills and about 3-4 dinks... I was pretty proud of myself, not to mention I had only 1 serve hit the net... Anyway. we're now in second place (out of 6 in the league)... with a 2-1 record, next week is a double header.. .6pm and 7pm.. anyone interested in coming? let me know...

TIFFY'S GAME: great job tiff on your split game decision... I guess you can't win them all... Santa Clara seems to always be a tough opponent... anyway hope you are doing well up in aggieville...

Ok that's it for me, time for bed. g-nite!