Tuesday, March 11, 2003

OMG version 2.02 coded by Dan the Digi-doo-da-man

Koreans Unite.

It is time, my Korean brothers, to take over the world. We saw during the World Cup what a bunch of undersized, funny looking Koreans could do if given the chance. They almost defeated the world. Now, it is time to bee bim bop aww forget it I'm too tired.......

Status 03.11.03. This game thing is more taxing than initial estimations. Project has moved into sector delta-9. Does anyone know where sector delta-9 is? Cuz I don't, so if someone can point me in the right direction that'd be just great and I can get back to work.

Status Digi-Dan. Digi-Dan would formally like to submit his request to participate in kickball. I think it to be wise to add him onto your team because I recently programmed him to be able to blue ball any ball that comes his way. In addition to kickball, I have also made the following modifications to Digi-Dan:

poker playing and the ability to recite every line from Rounders
20 inch subwoofer with Bose tweets and a Pioneer amp
and his Korean has been enhanced by 10 fold

These modifications are just small steps towards making Digi-Dan as potent as me, the real Dan.

Koreans, even though they are constantly trying to take over the world, still rule,
Dan the man.