Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Wednesday 4.16.03
11:18 PM
Davis

Ha! So get this. I just finished watching the movie "Rules of Attraction" with some friends. It's the one with Dawson, the girl from 40 Days and 40 Nights (you know, the one Jeff was obsessed with), and that Jessica Biel chick from that other WB show. The movie itself was pretty trippy, but the best part - Kavan Reece's little cameo in the beginning. Yall remember Kavan Reece from SI right? Well I sure as hell did cause I thought he was hella cute. Anyway, it's definitely him because I made my friends check the credits out at the end of the movie and sure enough, there was his name listed as the "handsome dunce!" Classic.

I thought that I first saw him on TV on "That 70s Show" a while back, then dismissed it out of my head completely until I saw this movie. What a trip.

And for anyone interested, here's a link to Mr. Reece's fine piece of acting that I came across. Being the bored-with-nothing-to-do dork that I am, of course I searched the net to see what hard evidence I could come up with to prove all naysayers wrong.
http://www.iansomerhalder.net/ITS_ROA_AOAS.htm

As for the movie itself, I give it a good, hearty three out of four stars.

Hope you guys come across some interesting tidbits on fellow Wildcat alumni like I did. And if so, do share.

~Taft