Sunday, April 20, 2003

Happy Easter from Reegster. Good luck w/ your team Tiff...I hope u can get to the Lou and steal me some Air Force 1's from Nelly. Speaking of sports, the NBA playoffs have started! And yesterday had all the drama of day 1 of an NC2A tourney...Yall watch that spurs/SUNS game?? OMG. The greatest opening game EVER. Mere words cannot describe that game...now PHX needs just 3 more games like that in their quest for the hardware...

On the reality tip: Yeah Jeff I was hella waiting for someone to sing "Uptown Girl"...and guys he really does BLAST 96.5 KOIT whereever he goes...like that last time we went to the driving range, that song from PRETTY WOMAN was rumbling from his speakers...Nick can attest to this...but for real, CARMEN gets no love..but she still in it! must be the whole Mormon vote...I honestly don't watch any other reality TV besides AI and Smallville...only 5 more episodes to go!

By the way, I'm goin to Vancouver this upcoming wknd w/ the GF...(they film SV up there)...holler if anyone been there and suggest anything to do...

Softball sounds fun! Even though I wasn't there for the 1st go round...or the 2nd time...but the 3rd time is the lucky charm right? And SHAME ON U if you haven't paid NN for your Jerseys...if I play I'll just wear a cup...size XL...in mens...

New fav show of the moment: PUNK'D!! Still missed the J-Alba one...but I'm falling asleep to MTV waiting for it to come on...

As for Kavan Reece...I really have no opinion on him...but I'm happy that a fellow 'Cat is getting some recognition

Yes COLLEGE LIFE was a blast...too bad the key word there is was...and thanks to all of u that make the trek down to SB to visit! (Thats u MMASY...and PUNA also)

Speaking of Puna...I think he should be reinstated into the blogville...So come on down!

Wow its been so long since I last posted that I temporarily forgot the password and ID...bananas

You guys remember in 8 Mile when Future asked Rabbit if he wanted to host the battles? Rabbit goes something like, "Naw its cool, but I think I need to do my own thing"...Anyways, within the next few weeks I'ma start a personal page...because I don't want this to turn into my daily forum...but of course I'll be an active member still...so be on the lookout!!

Alright yall....time 2 bounce like Paltrow and Affleck flick...

isang mahal,
reegman