Sunday, April 20, 2003

*Phil sits at his desk after a long restful weekend*

Hey all,

Anyway just wanted to congratulate Tiff on being 1st seed of the north division... make us proud and get to nationals... Sounds exciting.... By the way, how long were you in south city.. I was in South City this weekend too... In any case...

Tiff's not the only one who has a team who made 1st seed... Yes my v-ball team at work finished 1st for the regular season (9-1) winning the last 9 games of the season... (so for those of you doing the math, we only lost our first game of the season).... Our playoffs start at 6pm tomorrow (monday apr 21)..We play the 4th seed (basically almost an all-male powerhouse).... we've beaten them twice in the regular season but you know that doesn't matter now.... If any of you are interested in coming to the game (if we win the semis we get to play in the finals at 7).... call me...

Punk'd is one of my favorite shows.. I love the one they do to Kelly Osbourne.. she's so obnoxious.. it's classic... Also I love the wrong she does with the girl from buffy, bring it on (eliza..somethin-);... Anyone seen scare-tactics on Sci-FI.. that sh*t is off the hook... They basically try to take a scene from a scary movie and re-enact it and everyone in on it except the victim who freaks out... I swear I was rolling off the floor....

American Idol .. all my faves are still in Trenyce, Kim L, and Reuben.... woohoo... Carmen you better go down this week.. if not you, then Mr. Marine....

Kavan Reese: Who would have thought he'd be an actor... and being kissed by another dude if I read that site right... hmm. the things you do for acting...

Happy Easter to you all.. and hope to see you soon.

PHIL
p.s I just saw Better Luck Tomorrow... very good movie.. I highly recommend watching it... I'll talk about that more later...