Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Someone stop Tiff.. her drunken blog kills me.... Man that must be a genuine drunk blog b/c I can't even imagine Tiff saying any of that (or at least phrasing anything like that)....

Ok so anywayz.. I just have to recap some Reality TV for all my fans:

American Idol.. - Thank God for the boot last week of Carmen Rasmussen.. she needed to go and she had too much acne... so not cute... tonight's performance showed two things: 1)Anyone can go home at this point (since almost everyone had a bad critique except clay {who i still don't think should win at all}) and 2) Josh is Sinara... he's god awful and needs to be on nashville star... wait I don't know if he's good for even that..

The Bachelor - I find it so weird how the bachelor lives in San Francisco.. Everyone at my work is stalking him over in the marina area (where he lives).... Now that's he's finally cut psycho Liz... he's really gotten down to the final four: The Fine Kirsten, "I won't let him Kiss me" Tina Fabulous, Christina "I need a 1on1 date" , and Jen "the sweet most likely america's favorite"..... Though Jen probably is the most genuine and nice... Kirsten got it going on... damn I even think she's hot.. and that says something.... Man Christina, Tina, Jen, should go (in order for first to last)... Kirsten all the way! (I don't care what you say she's hot!)

Real World/Road Rules: Can you believe it is still f*ckin on... that's ridiculous.. could have sworn I was 18 when this first aired... Girls screwed themselves bigtime... freakin Lori in the top 3... that's how you know they killed off all the good girls... like Rachel, Veronica, Ayanna... I can understand Ellen and Ruthie.. but Lori.. and freakin Melissa is the top 4...she couldn't even do any of the height challenges... more power to the men if they can win it... Colin, Mark, and Jamie.. kick their ass!!!! and let them god damn long-running show over already!

Ok enough about that.. just had my championship volleyball celebration... like I mentioned before... .my team won the championship and league for the 3rd times in the last 5 seasons (the other two we lost in the finals).... so technically we won the last 11 games we played this season.... woohoo. can't wait for my next season to start

Anyway see ya later all
PHIL