Tuesday, April 15, 2003

4/15/03 - TAX Day

Well, first off, today was my one year anniversary at work. I can't believe it's been that quick!

Anyways, I was wondering if we wanted to get a new picture for this site by playing another softball/baseball game. I'm actually getting the itch to play again. I hope all you all are to. Also, we can go low budget on this year's uniforms. At Big 5, they got lots and lots of those baseball tees with the colored sleeves for about $6.99-8.99. No numbers or logos this year if you guys don't want it. If you all do, then I'll start the sweatshop again after May 19 when my class ends.

I love this episode of American Idol with Billy Joel songs. It's like all the songs I sing to on KOIT. Did I ever tell you all that KOIT is the best station ever! I blast it at work and in my car all the time now. Why ain't any of them singing "Uptown Girl?" Maybe Clay or Trenyce will sing it...they're the only ones left at the moment I write this.

Finally, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I so miss college life. Just a simple trip to Davis made me long to have them college days back. I haven't missed that town at all until I experienced it again.

Please let me know if you're interested in softball again.
Jeff