Wednesday, October 30, 2002

*Phil posts again*

So I was thinking... I noticed that no one has blogged anything.. then I thought... are people bored of blogging? do they just like reading? do they feel like they have nothing to say??? In my opinion.. it's fine if you don't want to blog.. I just like to hear what are on people's minds... I have realized that everyone used the blog for different reasons.. some as recapping their everday lives, others to talk about sports, media, music, etc. , and others just like to talk about upcoming or past events (like going to a giants or a's game)..and there are probably people who just like reading it and don't feel like sharing anything.. nonetheless. I think we all know that blogging has at least opened our eyes to a lot of things good and I guess you could say bad. At least to this point we have learned a little bit more about each other.. and those who read it I hope you enjoy hearing what people have to say...

Now back to latest news... I just purchased the new Christina Aguilera's "stripped" CD... I have only listened to a couple of songs.. but I can already tell that this one is dfiferent from her first CD by a mile.... the beats... the sounds, the lyrics... all different.. you guys might want to check it out if you're interested... they're 10.88 at target this week (mine was cheaper cuz of my discount of course) =) Now I wonder if people will respond to her music?? It seems to target a lil different audience.. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out...

I had my volleyball game tonight.. it was a doubleheader for my team...we lost the first game to bunch of men buyers.. who are all dicks and think they are the shiet... I personally hate this one heavy set guy who has an attitude problem and thinking he's so cool with his little spoiler revved up while driving in the garage at Mervyn's... what a lamo..... we knew we were going to lose b/c they had too many tall people and we didn't..

.the second game we played was against a team of 4... 1 of which was terrible.. now you think a team of 7 would beat them... at first we were behind 2-8... luckily with some magic and some concentrated hitting we came back to win that game 15-10 or so... the second set was another come from behind.. down 13-9 we came back to win 13-15... so now my team is 5-3 and I believe 2nd or 3rd out of a divsion of 7.... (did I mention that we were two times champs and 1st runner up last season)... =)

Now no one hear has talked about the sniper attacks.. can you imagine that?? I can't believe that these people just shot ppl randomly for no "apparent reason" except maybe to see their name in the media daily (if not every hour) and I guess for some monetary value.. but nonetheless it's remarkable how long they got away with it.. and evidently if they hadn't really asked for that money.. ( I think that is what it was). they probably wouldnt' have gotten caught...I just can't grasp the idea of how anyone could just shoot people... while mowing lawn, while shopping at Home Depot.. that just get chills down my spine...

My manager is gone for the week, she went back to wisconsin to do campus interviews.. can I just say *par_tay* at my work.. heheheeheh...

Ok that's it for me now.. more to come soon.
PHIL