Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Happy October y’all…

Its another entry from the man, the myth, the legend…hopefully it’ll be entertaining and informative to my fellow bloggers…after a night of basically doing nothing and watching TV since it was a RealSmallWorldVille treat, I was inspired to blizzog…

disheartening A’s defeat...man they played more like the B’s...and it’s also the dawn of the NBA’s training camp…I recall when the Lakeshow held their TC at SB...it was pretty tight to see them and for once see our Events Center packed...

And out to the shouts:

SMT (pronounced “smut”): Glad u had a blast on your birthday bash (ooh tongue twister)…and I came ALL the way to north beach cali to celebrate it with you! Ahh too bad we left and missed the strip club shindig…nice way 2 cover up the story steph…

Eninen (N&N = nick newlin): See above paragraph…Mulder & Zito will pull it out…

TB-culosis: You’re the chief violator of the X Commandments, most noticeably about back2back blogs…consolidate and combine! About the sleazy and creepy dudes, well that’s about 90% of guys, so 1/10 are your odds, and when exactly are you done w/ school? And I think I could manage davis, since I do AGE and am the MAN...hahaha...one more thing: Marvin Not Straighte did indeed sing "I Heard it Through the Grapevine"...how dare you challenge my music prowess

Teal (T-L, say it out loud): Ironic if that’s your favorite color…Happy Bornday! did you still plan on coming down this wknd? b/c I need to give u your bday present ;-) Are u still studying? Man everyone’s taking these dang tests and I could’ve swore most of us graduated already…

Philipino: Its only been one week since I last blogged…would u like me to blog more frequently? Because I took that as an indirect compliment…thanks! 2 answer your ?tion, does Cost 2 the Co count? If not, then it has gots to be Fat Albert-son’s…because you don’t need no stinkin’ card and the prices are best!

Anon-Jeff-ymous: The answer of game can be interpreted many different ways…and by NO WAY am I an authority figure on this subject, as much as I like to think I am =)…but “game” with girls is being able to be yourself and having girls like you…and just exuding confidence around women, just don’t let them intimidate you…that’s my personal definition, and it might not apply to everyone or work or every or any girl…dook sucks

SylVIVA!: Hey there fellow dynamite stick…hope ur ready for an 80s blast! Wish I were there, but circumstances arisen (should’ve had a joint one w/ SMT)…oh well, funny story: my coworker brought her lunch not in a brown paper bag, but rather a chic Fred Segal tote bag…thoughts of you immediately came 2 mind…only in LA…

This is the last time, but FREE ANUP!

PANoramic (because its longer than standard, his height that is, u dirty minded people): where does this bizness trip take you now? You should let your walls represent who YOU are, not by old posters we have leftover…and u got a weight room? U sure it ain’t a wait room? Hahahaha I pleasure myself (with humor that is, u dirty minded people)

Kicks of the Week: thanks to my booo, I got these hot joints this weekend and rocked them today…can you say saucy??


They the white/red ones on the left, I already had the white/blue ones...Almost as hot as the other picture I put up…

Song of the week: for TB, its Big Tymers – Still Fly

DVD of the week: thanks again 2 V-may (she hooked me up!)


Classic.

Link of the week: Man this is some fun ish...if you're bored and have nothing to do (well...most of yall), then come to this site and create some fun anagrams...i put in my name and came up with ACTOR DARE NAG and DARN TACO RAGE..the possibilities are endless!

Fun with Anagrams!


Question of the week: What’s the best compliment you’ve ever got? And if you never got one, make one up…

I’m out this piece…hope I you made it this far…good nite =)

1 luv,
RTesia (my roomy calls me Artesia like the so cal city)