Monday, October 07, 2002

FYI
I have officially changed my name from Jefe to Sexual Adobo! The name has been approved by T-Lam, Nick, and Dan!
BTW: It was nice seeing Dan, my old roomie, again. Yes, that is not a mistake. He did make an appearance, albeit brief, this weekend in san bruno. Please drop by and sign a petition to "Bring Dan Home" and while we're at it "Bring TAFT Home". We CANNOT allow Davis to hold our compadres hostage anymore! You know they're chanting "Save-us from Davis (re: Dav-us)!
So to recap this past weekend's events....
Fri: took a half day and got a haircut at Dolly's in Pacifica, requested by momma. I usually go to ELY-LYN's near goldilocks....like anyone cares! Anyways, this lady gave me a great haircut, but cut off my sideburns to high! what up with dat? Next time...i'm gonna tell her to keep them and i'll do it myself
Sat: went to the giants game and they lost breaking my 3 game winning streak for the year. Hecka hot though....jane and i could only stand the bleachers for 2 innings! A fight broke out which was cool though. So we sat with phil and christine high above which was better, but still hot. Thank goodness for lemonade and the rally rags! Nick and I did make it to the batting cages....we're gonna try out for the majors next spring! We are that damn good! Malibu prolly hates us since we borrowed two softballs and a baseball...but we'll return them eventually!
Sun: How sad it was:( Went to the A's game (with nick and chris liu) only to see their season come to the end. They did manufacture a tremendous rally in the bottom of the ninth but was not enough. Sad, sad sad. However, some good did come out of the experience:
1. Jacque Jones of the Twins threw me a ball during batting practice, so I can officially say that I have a Major League baseball now! Quite exciting...the ball feels heavier but now I can master my Barry Zito curveball!
2. Thundersticks (calm down ladies...get your minds out of the gutter) are awesome! They make cheering so much fun. I vow to bring them everywhere i go and annoy the heck out of everybody!

I didn't really want to blog, but i did. I just wanted to inform you all of my name change. If you all think of any better names, feel free to tell me.

Compliments:
1. You have nice teeth...they're so white!
2. Damn Jefe! You sure know how to puck!
3. Damn Jefe! Going horseback riding with you is so much fun....I sure love when a HORSE is on my BACK!

My line of the week...guaranteed to work: Hey baby, you're my top gun, cuz you take my breath away!

Later everyone. Promise to blog again in 3 weeks!
Yours truly,
Sexual Adobo