Monday, October 07, 2002

Phil sits with a bruised toe....

Yes everyone, my foot officially is F*cked up again.. .gotta get it fixed tomorrow... I swear after this one, I'm going str8 to the pedicurisit...

GIANTS ARE STILL IN IT!!! Woohoo... I should have made that bet with you Nick.. sorry to hear that your A's went down in 5.... but NOW IS THE TIME TO CHEER FOR THE GIANTS..woohoo woohoo.. .hopefully by the time everyone reads this.. the Giants will have eliminated the braves...

so yeah I bought the American Idol CD.... and I realized... I just bought a Karaoke CD.... w/ the exception of Kelly 2 singles, these are all remakes.... and they aren't produced very well... sound quality is terrible.. only Tamyra and Justin's sound decent...

Since I watched Alias at Tiff L the other weekend, I have just started getting into it.. what a great show... I love it.. reminds me of how x-files used to be.... but I just don't see how they can prolong this show for more than several seasons....

I started watching American Dreams as well. well a bit of it.. seems interesting... anyone else watching it???

Also, I had major fun at Sylv's thing over at the Cat Club.. talk about a club that has so many different kinds of people.. do you even remember us there, SYLV??

Christine, thanks for coming with me to the game on saturday... hopefully we can buys tickets if they go to NLCS.... btw what's liz leung e-mail address???

Tiff B- you and your drunken habits... you should grab a drink with candace, and jordan and all those folks.. do they their mr and mrs populartiy... you biked home from the "bras"" did you lose your bra at the bar?? heheheheh... I love the way you spell when you're drunk

Jeffe, thanks for coming and making the Giants game more enjoyable with you and Jayne's presence.... sorry had to bail on batting cages.. did you guys end up going???

Steph - are you still going to be reading this? If so, I'll write more to ya..

Ok that's it for now.

Best song of the week; A House is not a Home
Best DVD: Monsters INC, (can't get enough of it)
Best compliment that I got: I don't know if this was a compliment or insult... but someone once said to me.. you look so much better in pictures... (now that I think about it, that was an insult)
Ok, that's it for now.