Tuesday, October 08, 2002

I present Exhibit A-25.02. The Giants are still playing baseball. The A's are still playing baseball, but only on their XBox.

Good thing there's no dress code because I proudly wore my Giants jersey into the office today. Some of you probably don't understand how dangerous that is....(hint: I work in Oakland) The only thing dumber that I can think of would be if some idiots wore Giants jerseys to an A's game on the 4th of July. Huh Tiff.

Is it a coincidence that the year the Giants trade for Shinjo, they advance in the playoffs? NO IT IS NOT. Shinjo rules.

You know what doesn't rule.....Orlando. Sorry to report but no strip club for me. But now that I'm back in town, I'd like to suggest that Sexual Adobo set-up another competitive game of softballs or if people don't have time for that let's just go to a strip club.

Did someone say strip club?
ECP