Friday, October 18, 2002

bee bim bop you want a fado blog i'll giv eyou a fado blog. yeah ita 12noon the day after i was drinking but but i cant handle my liquer so what ru gonna do. 1,3,4,5,6,8 drinks and the alcohol is still in my system working its magicx.. lik gandolph. well what can isay im usually only used to girly drinks like ciders n wine an is someone gettn me a blow job or what fuckin no serivce around here

doo mon gook so what am i doin in davis>? none of yoasu businsess. davsi si the bestest i say. its the bestest too. fresh air sun treese cows all the of the above...brestest. im a push push geniuesssss. wow thas s is triggers happy. ssssssssssssss

kim chee me what r we savin me form frmo from?>>n. see abov as davis is da very bestest..y else would i stay? duhhg. research my videso games. i play ninja all day. that and contra....up up donwnowd lef right left right a a b b starst HA still got it.

byung yun chan ho park,
dan da mannnnndalay bay