Friday, November 01, 2002

HELLLLLLOOOOOOO EVERYBODY!!!
how the heck has everyone been? did everybody all of a sudden get shy for unknown reasons? we're all friends so lets start to share again!
update on what's been goin on w/me:

~many of you don't know this but the primary reason i have not blogged is because i haven't had the energy. in dedication to my grandmother, i have given up eating meat and seafood for 7 weeks. it has been a hard couple of weeks and i cannot wait to sink my teeth into a nice phat juicy steak. so remember me when you eat your hamburgers, clam chowder, BBQ chicken, sushi, etc....appreciate all you eat cuz you know i do.

~now to the good news. today, Friday, November 1st 2002 is my LAST day of work at the hospital. after a year of doing almost nothing but bloggin and emailin, i have acquired another position that will use my brain - sort of. now don't worry peeps, i'm sure i will still have enough time to hit everybody with some tiff-love =)

~as a treat to myself for sticking around a whole year, i'm going to BOSTON. as i enjoy cold weather, i will have ample opportunities to freeze by bootie off in boston. high temp is 40 degrees now brrrrrrrr...good thing i have a collection of ugly hats to keep me toasty. please let me know if you need anything from Boston. hey tiff, i will keep a pix of you on my bag so Boston-bred hotties will see what they are missing out on in Cali.
~so who's down to party tonite? YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

laters,
tiff
POST! POST! POST! POST! POST!