Friday, November 22, 2002

Matsui who?

Don't leave Shinjo.......
remember the time I yelled your name when Dusty put you in as the second half of a double switch in the 7th inning of a blow-out?
remember the time i waved to you while you sat in the dugout combing your hair?
remember how i took your bobble head to softball games, fed him, and tucked in his blankie at night?
remember the time you looked in my direction as you were running back to the dugout after grounding out to second base?
remember the time i almost bought those bright orange wrist bands, but couldn't cause they were burning my retnas?
remember how i dyed my hair like yours after you singled in game 1, then said that i'd grow my hair like yours after you reached on an error in game 4?
remember how troy percival struck you out in game 7 and you made me cry like a little girl?
we've been through so much together, how can you just up and leave? wait did you hear that..........'twas my heart shattering into a thousand lifeless pieces. where have you gone joe dimaggio?...who cares...Garfunkel should rewrite the song to where will you go Tsyoushi Shinjo our nation cries it's lonley tears for you.
boo hoo hoo.

did you see me the other night.....30 points 16 rebounds 2 blocks 1 asssist.....as Stuart Scott said, "only 9 assists away from a triple double".

returned from hawaii on wednesday.....the meteorlogist guy in hawaii should have his job title changed to extended vacation guy. "aloha. me thinks it'll be nice outside today, back to you skip."......got my fair share of the 5 S's. sun, surf, snorkle, swim, and sleep....there were so many japanese people there i thought i saw shinjo at least 5 times.....usually your vacation ends when you step off the plane. mine ended the second united decided to show scooby doo starring Freddie Prinze Jr. as their inflight movie.

i meant Yao earlier, not me. so for clairification once again, i'm not Yao.

HUNKER DOWN FOR WAR.....tiff wants war she'll have it. she and her fellow munchkin pranksters decided to rearrange everything in my room upon my return from paradise. let's just say everything in my room has been resituated 45 degrees clockwise, which of course, places my desk directly in front of my front door. i currently have to use the "side entrance", also known as the bathroom. as immediate action was needed to be taken, i decided to help advertise tiff's moving / feng shui services on Craigslist. she has already received many replies. i also decided that it was time for tiff and nick to get some action, so i posted an ad for tiff under the category women seeking women and for nick men seeking men. i think nick and tiff were both quite appreciative.

the BIG SPLASH will be held Sat. at 10am in Berkeley. unlike the BIG GAME, CAL owns stanfurd in water polo winning the Heaston Trophy (given to the winner of the BIG SPLASH) for the past 3 years. anyone who's interested in going give me a call. there will be former and current olympians there....and i'll stand next to them to try and blend in. and remember, the only reason the guys in the water are so good is that they got to practice against tools like kev and i.

will see you all at Taft's after day turkey goobily-gawk thing.
ECP.