Monday, November 25, 2002

Greetings all:

Anyway, just wanted to say WELCOME BACK ED.. I'm glad to see ya post... I
was wondering where'd ya been... Anyway, I feel your pain w/ Shinjo in that
Mr. Bell has become a philly fanatic.. yes, how unfortunate.. I have no idea
who they are going to replace Bell with.... I'm just annoyed he signed with
them... well screw him.. (for now)

Just wanted to let everyone know how my weekend went...

Friday - I actually got to see Harry Potter, "the chamber of secrets" with
Christine at AMC 1000... and talk about good timing.. I actually finally
found parking on Van Ness and Bush (which is like 6 blocks from the theatre)
and literally ran to the theatre (b/c the movie was starting in 5 min)..
There, I met Christine and we went to the theatre... the theatre was
packed.. luckily we spotted single seats on either side of this one asian
couple on the top row dead center and asked them to move so that Christine
and I could sit together... talk about lucky. =)... the movie itself was
great.. I still like the first one better.. but the second one had its
moment.. that dobby character kills me... I was sad that I didn't see
Hermione as much as I did the first movie b/c I think she's a real good
character they develop... anyway... before I give anything way I will
stop.... overall it's definitely a movie worth seeing at the theatre. in my
opinion... After the movie, I dropped my beanie somewhere and christine and
I were literally on hands and knees looking for it on the nasty, oily
floor... we had to finally wait for the theatre lights to go on for us to
finally find my hat which was stuck in a crevas in the seats in front of
us.. It was totally camouflaged so we would have never seen it without more
lighting..

Saturday - I basically played my new PS2 game Ratchet Clank.. It's a cool
game about a mouse-like character "ratchet" and his robot "clank" who go on
missions to find this "captain clark" (who kinda look like captain america)
in order to preserve the universe... the graphics are pretty cool and the
game is easy to follow... I dunno if the game is too easy b/c I think i'm
almost done.... At night, my sister, ariel, Lory, and I saw Cirque du Soleil
"varekai"... talk about some great acrobatic, daredevil feats.. my heart was
beating every minute they were flying through the air.. some of the acts
don't even have nets or spotters so it's a little scary... I had actually
seen this show on thurs with my dept (due to a dept contest we won) so I
already knew some of the acts.. however, I dozed on some parts on the
thursday matinee so I totally missed the love-scene that was basically woven
throughout the entire show... lamo I am..

Sunday - I basically went shopping in San francisco by myself while Ariel,
my sister, and the rest of their friends had make up consultation by
smashbox... I didn't realize that it was going to take 3 hours..so I
basically visited every guy-friendly clothing store imagineable downtown...
I think I've had my fill of downtown for a good week at least.. and you know
what the scary thing was.. I bought nothing.. yeah nothing.... eveything was
either not on sale, or if it was on sale, the sale prices was like reg
price... in any case.. I felt empowered shopping by myself. By the way talk
about a beautiful Union Square.. they really made that square look real
nice...


So hope everyone' week goes great.. I will see you all on friday...Also, my
mom is having a house blessing on sunday at my condo in case anyone is
interested, call me if you wanna come... it's going to be at 11 a.m. (yeah I
know early)....

My v-ball game is tomorrow... if we win, we take 2nd seed into playoffs, if
we lose 3rd seed.... Wish me luck... =)