Thursday, January 30, 2003

Thursday 1.30.03
10:39 PM
Davis

Countdown: 9 days until my team's season-opener game against UOP.
Stress level: Low to moderate.

Had an anatomy midterm today and I am happy to report that no nose bleeding occurred during the course of the day. Pheeuww. As for the test, I made some stupid little mistakes (damn you supraspinatous and rhomboid muscles). But overall, I think it went well.

Too many reality shows, too little time...
I get home late every night so I always end up missing all these reality shows. Of what I did catch....Joe Millionaire got his freak on in the bushes with one of his golddiggin ho's and thankfully got rid of creepy MoJo and her self-portrait puzzle. RW/RR Battle of the Sexes: what a biased challenge that was. Of course the fellas were gonna win that one, seeing as how guys generally have bigger lungs and thus can hold their breath underwater longer than girls. But did you know that holding your breath underwater is all a mental thing and you physically can hold your breath a lot longer than you think. Fun facts you learn as an exercise science major. Missed most of American Idol but I do like the Hercules Hercules guy (especially because he sang that Brian McKnight song really really well). But I do miss that corny Brian Dunkleman guy, mostly because I thought his last name was fun.

Jeff, forget the nursing man. I'll fly you out to the next auditions for American Idol 3 just so you can share your "Boyk Me" and "Ante Up" singles with Simon. Keep those classics coming man.

Wondering...where's ECP been?

Phil, keep those reality show updates going. And I still don't get this ion lifesaver thing. It seems pointless because it's given after the fact, after someone has gotten the boot. Huh?

Time for bed.
~Taft