Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Boyk Me by Earl Boykins
This song captures my 2 favorite thangs: basketball and girls
(note: this should be sung like the hook of tupac's thug mansion and freak me baby by silk)

Five foot five is how tall I stand...Break you down on the man on man...In the lane is where I want to live...If I don't shoot, I want to give...The rock to my homeboy Antawn J...Throwing up crap, getting fouled, 3 point play...With the big boys I wanna be...When they in my face, I give them the three...My play on the court makes all the fans shout...Warriors b-ball is a great time out

Boyk me baby, ah yeah...Boyk me baby, ah yeah

Let me dribble up and down...Til the defense says stop...Let me run all the plays my coach wants me to do...Cuz tonight baby, I'm gonna get boykin with you

Gil and J-Rich are my backcourt mates...My babyface gets me all the dates...Like with this one girl named Tiffany...Caught my eye cuz she spit game at me...She said to me "I like your caramel complexion"...I said thanks, you so hot, you give me - directions...To your house, so we can get to know each other better...Get comfy, get warm, take off that sweater...With the horizontal stripes that enlarge your zest...At the end of the night, she was screaming "Earl...you're the best!"

I wanna boyk you up and down...Til you say stop...Let me boyk your body baby...Til you feel hot...Let us boyk the whole night through...Cuz, you know baby, I want to be boykin with you

When we finished, she was on top...My teammates saw her, all their jaws dropped...Everything I told them they wouldn't believe me...So, I hooked her up with my homeboy Dunleavy... Mike, you see, he's a rookie and gets no play...His eyes lit up for he knew it was his lucky day...In the end, he landed some action...Damn, that girl is pure satisfaction...like snickers...like snickers...like snickers.

Boyk me, baby...I'm out!
Jefe, the master of the pun, big ass...big buns, arms so big I get arrested for dem guns, that nauseate the girls and give them the runs, in their stocking we can have a lot of fun, if i was the bachelor I'd eliminate all but one, and keep that fly honey shannyn sossaman..man..man!