Sunday, January 19, 2003

FROM THE LAB OF PHAT BEATS AND QUICK RHYMES

First off, very nice job on the reality review Phil! As of this moment, and having finished watching another episode of High School Reunion, I must say this show is catching up very quickly to Tough Enough 3 in vying to win the prize of my favorite TV show nowadays. The characters they have are quite interesting and I just imagine how a hs reunion for us would be...who would be there?...who would hook up?...what labels would ppl get? (Please throw in suggestions if you would like)...where would it be?...If you guys haven't started watching, please do and refer to Phil's guide for the station and times the show plays (how you like that cross reference Phil?) Hey hold on...Phil you should have a weekly critique/coloumn of stuff (tv, clothing, etc.) and you should call it "Phil Me In!"

Random Thoughts
I wonder how many times trista (the bachelorette) goes to the bathroom...she has a drink or two in her hands every scene...that miller lite commercial with the two girls fighting is still the best commercial out there...tom brady's snickers commercial is second...that nike running commercial with the streaker was funny only the first time....repetition can be annoying...the flip switch on the rear view mirror of a car has gots to be one of the greatest inventions ever...what the heck is avaya?...i still can't figure it out...isn't it a trip how much ronde and tiki barber look alike...and them TWINS!...here's to football!...jason kidd's diary proved two things: 1) he's gotta be the sharpest tool in the shed cuz he eats a whole apple with a spoon and needs to be corected by his son 2) his son has a big head and likes to play house...my van's floor is still dirty...the corners of brownies are the best...i can't believe i messed up making rice krispy treats one time...snap, crackle and pop come in a close second to alvin, simon and theodore in the best trios ever...hanson comes in third...amerie is climbing the charts...my favorite girls chart...long ways to go to catch up to....shannyn sossaman...shannyn sossaman...shannyn sossaman!

Before i go...pass me the stick, the baton, the mic....let it flow

Jefe, spit mad game but been deprived of sects, call up all the hotties in my Rola-dex, of cards we can play strip POKER, naked girls run round cuz I possess the JOKER, quite sexy with nothing on but their chokers, taking off my shirt ain't no prob cuz I'm so buff, I keep it STRAIGHT...no need to BLUFF. Girls arses in my face all night long...I'm all in a hush, I can't wait to get my next FLUSH, not 1 but 2000 of them, puffing the mj straight from the stem, puff puff give you f-ing up the rotation, my originality leads to straight imitation.

Chorus/hook:
Ante up, ante up, let the chips reign down
Ante up, ante up, vegas is my town
Ante up, ante up, gonna build up my pride
Ante up, ante up, let it ride, let it ride!

Cruising down the Strip in my drop down jeepney, escalades and navis pass me up cuz i can only go fifty, digging the girls like they dig my gold, too many breasts for my one hand to hold, one hand on the phone one hand on the silicone, press the magic button to hear the girls moan.
But back to the game, the girls yell HIT ME with every hand, but lucky am I to always STAND, PAT on my back, KINGS coming up STRAIGHT with the JACKS, ROYAL FLUSH I throw down...pow pow! Give me my skrill...PAI GOW PAI GOW! Am I a STUD or am I a STUD?
The same is said for the rest of the hands, clothes coming off and all the skrill I be stealing, pulling up ACE after ACE, phat hands I'm revealing, looking around at my girls I ask myself...do they dig me for my thug appeal or my POKER face?

Ante up, ante up....
I'm out! JEFE-B-O-L-O-U-S