Monday, January 13, 2003

ANYBODY WANT TO SEE THE ROOTS?!?!

Yes I know yall do. The Reegsta promised himself he'd go watch them next time they strolled through town. And what do ya know, they are coming. The 411:

DATE & TIME: Sunday, February 23, 8:00pm (2 days b4 my b-day!)
LOCATION: The Filthy Mo (The Fillmore, for those Ebonically challenged)
THE CO$T: $35 each (just a fraction of what it costs to see Britney, and this time, you get a whole band w/ musical talent, not Britney!)

Holler at a playa. Oh yeah, since I have lost my cell phone, please email me (regantacorda@yahoo.com) all your contact info. Hope yall had fun on your snow trip. I'm headed to Europe if a few, so everyone have a good week and a half w/o me! Please yall and did you know this is the first post of the new year?!?!? Bananas huh? So let's make everyone's resolution to post on this piece yeah??

one love,
reeG