Monday, January 20, 2003

*Phil types as he watches What's my Line Anyway"

Hey all, love the blogging.. keeps me entertained all week long... Jeff, I think that if I had a column it'd be called doyouPHILme... just like my sn... Phil me in would be a close second.... never thought of that one... as far as trios... Charlie's Angels is my #1, then it has to be three's company, and then it would have to be Charmed....

I never talked about Tahoe..so let me share some of my thoughts... I personally had fun going to Tahoe..... Obviously the gambling was my favorite part... but I must say that snowboarding was quite amusing... though I was completely frustrated that I was unable to get up once... I am happy I tried it at least once... don't know if I would try it again anytime soon... skiing might be more of an option.. maybe I can get up easier there.... if I was to do snowboarding again... I would definitely take lessons... Regardless of what anyone says I think I would just feel better in a lessons class... PHil never does well in winter sports... much thanks for Michelle, Christine, and Dennis for trying to help me learn.... you guys are the best.. and I'm SOOOO jealous that you can do it... yes I know it takes practice... but then again I usually don't have much patience if I can't figure it out pretty quick... Gambling was fun... lost lots in Roulette but I had enjoyed the ball and its spinning round and round... I was watching the travel channel and realized that Bacarrat and Poker are two of the best games to play as far as odds for players... I think I'm going to try that next when I go to Vegas with Ariel for valentine's... (maybe I"ll like it even more than roulette.... uuhhh... naaaaa)

Ok so I know you've been waiting to hear my thoughts on reality TV... so here goes:

HS REUNION: OK so this week was a little bit more interesting... It seemed to center around Mr. Nerd Ben and Dan's "package".. now I understand that they have to keep pumping it up saying that he has so much more confidence.... yeah I guess so.. but with a face like that he should a little bit more humble... though I wonder if Maya and him might hook up.. I find it interesting how Dave "the bully" wants to go after Holly "the shy girl".. Holly is definitely one of the most pretty girls on the show.. but I don't know if Holly should go for it... I think she likes to tease him (anyone notice how she didn't fully put on her bathrobe after the backrub??) Can't wait for next week... the "popular people" have an exclusive party and psychotic and paranoid a.k.a the "tall girl" and "bitchy girl" and some other are not invited.. stay tuned...

JOE MILLIONAIRE: After the 5 dates, I must say that mr millionaire isn't pretty suave... He gets Melissa M a self-portrait of herself (which I must say makes her look like bugs bunny with those f*cked up teeth)... I do think though she is WAY into him... she's a shoe-in for top 3 if not top 2... MOJO... talk about naive.. she thought her dinner went well when in fact he was trying to stretch the conversation.. (I honestly think he keeps her to kept some bootie, but I think she was in it for the money..).... Sarah..she seems pretty sweet... very nice and innocent.. she might be able to sway herself into top 3.. but I dunno she seems a little dense as well... Zora... I don't know if she trying to play the "helene" from bachelor by playing hard to get but she seems to playing "way too hard"... she was my pick to win but now I'm starting to doubt if she'll even make it next round... last person he had a date with was ms allison a.k.a "I always breakout of relationship"... now she was complete b*T*H the beginning of the date... it was SOOO bad that he even asked her whether or not she was "in" to him and see if it was even "worth going further".. and she said 'NO"... which actually broke the ice between them and they had a great ending date.. however that lame response from her eliminated her from the game and he did not give her a necklace... and funny thing she starts crying about it... saying "I wish I never said that, I wish I could take it back"... oh well girl.. think before you talk... Things should get interseting next week b/c they are now moving to late-night rendezvous w/ a hot tub.. and if anyone knows from the bachelor 2... hot tub means kissing.. (at least usually)...

Ok AMERICAN IDOL IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!WOOHOO... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT..... I BELIEVE IT'S ON AT 8 OR 9PM ON FOX... DON'T MISS IT!!!!

I'll post more later... I think I've blogged enough for tonight
PHIL