Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Work SUCKS...

Anyway, Haven't seen most of you in ages.. Probably have seen you online or chatted with you while I drive from point A to point B... but you probably haven't seen me b/c work has taken over my life again.. yes I am working 8-8 shifts.. yeah.. you can call me adult sweatshop labor... just white collar work though..my dept sucks... only good thing for me is that I'm though highly of by everyone in the dept (though I pretty much talk sh*t about everyone but about many a couple... Ahhh....anyway... to be topics.. I got a new computer everyone.. bought myself a new Dell computer... nice and quick.. it runs on windows xp.. which I think is one of the newest ones.. and it is super fast... I never realized what I was really missing... now my computer can handle games and handle A.O.L 7.0... (my old one could barely handle 6.0)... so I was pretty happy about that.. and now I can burn CD's so me and Ariel won't have to buy two of the same CD because neither wants to share heheheeh ... (ariel I know you read this)... and my printer finally works.. so now I can actually print out documents (my old computer's socket for the printer fell into the PC (don't ask how)..anyway on to Reality Tv for the first half of the week.

HS Reunion - Talk about twists adult people.. This week there was major drama with Patricia (the gossip) and Natasha (the popular girl) against NIcole (the tall girl), (the bitch, forgot her name) and the chubby cheerleader (forget her name).. apparently Patricia and Natasha were having a "compliment cocktail" party in which there initially were only inviting the males (totally excluding the females)...When Nicole heard about that she was pissed and went str8 to Patricia and called her out on it.. Patricia, playing innocent, was like uh nothing was set yet.. it was just an idea. and basically tried to blame it all on Natasha... anyway... Patricia and Natasha somehow "quasi-invite" the other girls to come but some dont' show up for awhile until Natasha and Patricia go running after them asking them why they didnt' show...
ON another note, Summer (the flirt) and Maya (the homecoming queen) got hall passes to take people out on dates... Summer, the flirt and troublemaker she is, decided to ask Dan, full well knowing that Natasha and Dan have a thing going... Natasha was pissed and was so hot and bothered she just couldnt' keep thinking about it the whole night Summer and Dan went on the date... Maya actually picked Ben, the nerd, b/c she felt there was some chemistry going... basically both groups hit it off.. Summer only intended to pick Dan b/c she knew he would be the best and fun date of them all... and had no intention of hooking up b/c she had a bf at home... Ben and Maya hit off real well and Maya even claimed that it was "the perfect first date"..
anyway the last thing that also happened was that they had a "rumor central" game where people could ask deep down secrets past or present of anyone on the trip.. .Holly was asked if she was a virgin still after hs graduation, she said yes, dave, the bully, who likes her was very impressed by her virginity... (though he wants to bang her first chance he gets)... Holly also has a thing for Dave and says that he has a "Soft side" no one sees... the other major finding is that Ben, the nerd, is actually a millionaire to everyone's surprised an/or excitemnt... Natasha, the goldigg- I mean the popular girl, was like "damn I should have nabbed him earlier".... anyway tune in next week at 9pm on the WB sundays

JOE MILLIONAIRE - So this week there was 3 people left, Melissa M, Zora, and Sarah.. each went on a date with him somewhere, Melissa M went to the beach (I think I missed this b/c I was still driving home from work). Zora went had dinner with him and then went to the hot tub and finally kissed him... (which he's been waiting forever).. and Sarah and him also had a dinner date....At dinner w/ zora...he was a completed dumb-ass and said "did you get that breasts in paris" (of course he meant dress.. cuz you know he was definitely NOT thinking about her breasts".. she basically was embarrasssed and wanted to kick him under the table.. talk about lame ways to impress a girl... second dumb thing he does is on his date w/ Sarah... while having dinner (something w/ him and dinner). he asked her what she was eating.and she said "cream puff" (I believe) and he was like what's in it? and she's like "uh, nothing just dough" and he's like "really, are you sure?" and she's like yeah.... and he's like "uh I swear I've seen them have stuff in it".. anyway he's start hella grubbin on her food literally having bite after bite... he gets so jealous of her food he order a second entree (the exact one she's having) b/c he loves it so much. I swear Sarah was feeding him like he was her dog... or shall I say her bitch... anyway.. so elimination time happens again..two ladies gets diamond pendants.. this time he picks Sarah and surprisingly Zora... thank god Melissa is gone b/c she has no skills (at least in the kitchen) and was only in it for the money.. good riddance. breaking up the Sarah-Melissa alliance, they were such shit-talkers... Next week the final cut, who wil make it? (I think Zora)... any thoughts see ya next week on Fox at 9pm.

BATTLE OF THE SEXES: So this episode literally had nothing about elimination.. it was focused solely on Puck and Betty's wedding... Yeah it was cute.. Tanya, Melissa, and Ellen boycott it b/c they feel that Puck does not treat women right and it was disrespectful to tell Ellen that he was going "to kick her ass" maybe he should "kiss her baby ass" like the one she told Coral a season back....anyway it was nice and cute.. Eric N went skinny dipping ( I know you like that Tiff) and the girls cried during the wedding... but yeah ... next week I think they do something where htey get on top of a car and you see Dan fall off hard... anyway that was random... ok.. until next time. Monday at the 10 spot

AMERICAN IDOL; so first 8 performed (there are 4 sets of 8 top 2 advance of each set to next round)... Basically everyone sucked.. except Kimberly (girl 1) and Tad (#3) and that other guy #7.... I think Julie (the last girl who sang) could have easily made it to the next round if she had picked a better song... I can't believe she messed up like that... but I dunno.. we'll see.. definitely #1 should make it.. it will be a toss up to see who gets second... according to idol polls recently. it will be Tad (#3)... stay tuned wed night at 8:30 to find out the top 2..

P.s did anyone see Tamyra perform on Boston public, I haven't seen her yet... did she already sing???

Ok hope you guys have a great week!!! any plans this weekend???