Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Hey all,

Just wanted to say a quick hello..to your point jefe, I remember the boys, I believe they sang Sally.. or at least that's what I thought they sang.. Anyway... congrats to Tiff's 2nd victory in lax.. very impressive for 1st year coach... I must say.. anyway... I have to say on my note, we finally won our first game tonight in straight sets beating the team that beat us in the final last season... It was very sweet to say the least... I finally took on more of a captain's roll and I think it worked... we totally rocked and came back from a 14-8 deficit in the 2nd game to beat them 14-16... heheheh I just have to gloat... Just when I thought I was leaving Mervyn's.. the director of the divison pulled me into her office... she basically tried to pep me up and say not to be discouraged.... anyway they said that my plans of possibly moving into a new area are very likely and that it's just a matter of a short time... so fear not.. Phil is still at Mervyn's... just hopefully not in the same position for much longer.. heeheheheh

anyway.. as far as my reality TV recaps. i figured I stopped talking about it, b/c it probably bores everyone to death.. but just to add my two cents
Joe Millionaire- I'm really surprised that all the girls were happy for Zora and Evan.. it looks like they'll have a chemistry for a long time coming..
American Idol - No one seems that sensational from tonight's group... I pick the marine and the last guy as the two that go forward.. all the rest were angry, tone-deaf people
HS Reunion - Jefe??? help me, I haven't seen it in 2 weeks.. have I missed anything
Are you HOT? this is definitely a show I'm going to be watching (9pm on ABC on thursdays, I believe)
Survivor: Amazon: Picks for ultimate survivor: Heidi, joanna, or Alex..
Bachelorette: I'm still happy about Trista's choice for picking Ryan, Charlie was overrated
I'm a Celebertiy Get me Out of Here: I would have liked this if it wasn't 15 CONSECUTIVE DAYS how annoying is it, if you miss one, you totally miss the entire show, oh well?

Ok i'm out for now.. gotta sleep! =)