Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Guess who's back...back again...the hiatus is over
Hey y'all, I was meaning to drop this joint two weeks ago but have been too busy to do so. Yah feel me? Well, being that Tuesday is the day to drop albums...here's another single from my album.

HOW YA LIVING?
Ballin' since I was a baby in my my phat crib...Versace beanie and diapers with my iced out bib...24 years later, my crib is still phat...I've stepped it up levels for my TVs are flat...Plasma screens in every room is what I be feeling...Got my projection screen coming straight down form the ceiling...DVDs stacked up high all over the place...What would any collection be without Scarface...Say hello to my lil' friend...Oh what a life I've got from all this rappin...Girls come to my bedroom where all the magic happens...My bachelor pad all to myself cuz I gots no wife...Just me, my fettie, and my ballerific life

Cribbin' it up, Cribbin' it up...Livin' it up, Livin' it up

I be cribbin' it up for the whole world to see...Was the reason they started that show on MTV...The ballerific life is easy to obtain...It comes with the territory of fortune and fame...I'm gonna live forever...I'm gonna teach how to ball

If you had all this money, what would you do?...Went out and bought me a Bentley and a Hummer H2...A big dog I am, yes indeed, coming with a loud bark...Got only 10 miles on my whips cuz they always in park...On my driveway, my deuce deuces on platinum shocks...Chillin' with my homies playing Madden on the X-Box...Black leather interior with screens on the back of every seat...Huh? What ya say? I can't hear ya, my speakers give off phat beats...A luxurious life I live here in Suburbia...I'm so rich, you don't matter, I never heard of ya

On my home, spending all this money...All alone, I am left here adorning...Without it, I feel emptiness around me...And I look around, and close my eyes, for God has truly blessed me...In the rain, my hummer glimmers like silver...My whole swimming pool drains into the river...There is no darkness cuz my crib is in the spotlight...And all I see is my crib and me forever and forever.

Not my best work but not every album is filled with hits...get back to me if any of you want to do a collaboration...I'm serious. We can re(eg)mix this thang...where you at reegsta?
By the way, how many of you out there remember the R&B group "The Boys". There was like 4 of them in the group...we were in grade school. If any of you (esp. Basilio, the music expert) know any of their songs, please list them so I can prove to Nick and T-Lam that they actually existed. Thanks.

Jefe