Thursday, February 06, 2003

good morning all (i mean, tiff and phil)!!!!
how's davis and oaktown? not sure what the weathers been like where you guy and gal are but SF is sunny but chilly (chilly is defined as NERT weather). hopefully the it will stay nice over the weekend. yes, my life is so blah that i have to resort to superfluous comments about the weather. woohoo!

congratulations on getting your new computer. i can't believe you had a computer that couldn't handle AOL 7.0 - welcome to the 90s! hahahaha

i'm sorry tiff that you have to deal with dan the dick. i feel that every girl has come across their own version of "dan the dick" all i can say is keep the faith. and pray. pray that you will have the strength to demoralize this little man, the witticism to crush his manhood, and the knife to ....nevermind. wouldn't want you to do any that would get you in trouble. so stomping on his manhood and questioning his intelligence are my suggestions. KEEP THE FAITH!!!! and for nick calling you a tit (which is the one word in the english language that i loathe) i would seriously consider calling him nick the dick from now on. quite ironic since he doesn't have one. muhahahahaha

so where's everyone at? i know people can spare 5 to 10 minutes to entertain, phil, tiff, and I. i know that jefe's poems are intimidating but we all just wanna hear what's goin on with everyone. post! post! post!

alrighty need to start my day!
tiff

ps. whatever happened to watchin the roots at fillmore?
pss. i poem for valentine's day (this is the edited version - for the unedited, please send me $5)

A GIRLS PRAYER

Lord,
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who thinks before he speaks,
When promises to call, he won't wait weeks.
I pray that he is gainfully employed,
And when I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And never attempt to shag my best friend.
And as I kneel and pray by my bed,
I look at the wanker you sent me instead.
Amen.

A BOYS (AND ANY MAN'S) PRAYER

Lord
I pray for a lady with big tits.
Amen.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!