Wednesday, December 04, 2002

**tiff sitting at her desk eating a doughnut**

hello all! that is, if we still have lurkers around. i'm back...please hold your applause...hahahaha. it surely has been a while since i've blogged. i found new friends...yeah right. the last time i visited blogland was when i was about to leave for boston. dang, that's a long time! anyways, i had a great time in boston. but the funniest/scariest thing that happened to me occurred while i was flying across the country en route to boston. i had a whole row to myself so i was sleeping sprawled out...SWEET. but i woke up in a cold sweat and felt all nauseated so i went to the bathroom. got to the bathroom, closed the door, and i BLACKED OUT. i woke up on the dirty airplane bathroom floor. holy christ, i felt dirty! so i got up, washed my face, and i passed out AGAIN. yup, woke up again on the nasty floor. so i got out of the bathroom from hell and the flight attendant asked if i was ok. i guess i made such a HUGE thud sound that they were worried. they ended up giving me an oxygen tank to revive me. oxygen never felt so good! so that was the most memorable thing that happened to me on my boston trip. boston was great too!

i've also been gettin adjusted to my new job. its pretty chill and the people here are pretty relaxed. can't really complain. still trying to find my way around but i'm just gonna take my time.

~thanks tiff for hosting another successful thanksgiving potluck. ambiance was excellent and all the dressed up company was even better. thanks again for hosting and letting us "compliment" Kalua. sorry i missed out on taboo. i heard jefe and michelle were the all-stars of the game =)
~congratulations to phil on your best game ever in volleyball! sorry it didn't help with winning the championship. but you will tear another hole in them next season! ouchie!
~what i want for x-mas: peace on earth and goodwill towards me (did you get that ed? goodwill!), a car that isn't a tin can, a jp tod's bag (retails for $1,200!!!!!), new wardrobe, a house, a non-profit job that pays a gazillion dollars - i guess all i really need is a job that pays a gazillion dollars! all i REALLY want is for everyone to enjoy their holidays with their friends and family.
~another question for everyone: do any of you know of any good pranks? please submit to me via email =)

if any of you lurkers have a chance, post some blogs. we would love to hear what's going on with you. just like how you guys and gals love to hear from me ...heehee =P

laters gators,
tiff lam