Friday, December 06, 2002

Friday 12.06.02 (Days until Christmas: 19)
12:18 PM
UCD Computer Lab


3 new blogs since my last visit! That's definitely a record. Still MIA: Regan, Jeff, Nick, Anup, and Michelle. Come out, come out wherever you are.

Another reason why I love sports: the Maryland-Indiana game on Tuesday. Classic. I can't believe we're all older than these players now. Since soccer's on a brief hiatus, college hoops will have to be the filler until the MLS season gets rolling.

It's official. I've been named the head coach of the UCD club team that I played for these last two years. So come January to May, it's off to lacrosse land once again. I told myself last year that I was going to take a break from everything and not do anything lacrosse-related. Well that idea only lasted a good three months and now I'm up in the mix again. If anything, it'll be good experience for me to coach at the college level. And it fits perfectly into preparing to set up my grandmaster plan of establishing a lacrosse powerhouse at USF once I return home.

Weekend Plans: Study, study, study. Physics is kickin my ass, so I need to buckle down and hit the books to prep for next week's finals. On a brighter note, yo tengo un A en mi clase de espanol. Si, si, es muy bueno.

Hasta luego!
~Taft