Thursday, December 12, 2002

Thursday 12.12.02
12:33 PM
UCD computer lab

***
Days until Christmas: 13
Days until Christine's birthday: 10
Days until White Elephant: 9
***

Current mood / state of being: Excited to have finished finals, tired from the lack of sleep, and frustrated that I'm stuck on campus because I missed the bus.
Weather outside: Colder than a mothereffer. Beanie, scarf, gloves - check, check and check. But I'm still cold?
Pains in my: back, from sitting on this computer chair for so long
Not stressed about: school. yay for christmas breaks
Stressed about: getting prepped and organized for the quickly approaching lacrosse season. Opening game day: February 8, game site TBA. That's in 57 days!
Hot list: Oregon basketball, blue elephants, Boyz II Men's "Christmas Interpretations" (always a holiday classic), hot chocolate, lacrosse (no really, cmon lacrosse is so in right now) and everyone who still checks this
Way cold: that damn j-lamo song, finals, physics, my apartment, and everyone reading this but still not writing
Luke-warm: MLS (because nothing's really going on and they're toying with my emotions by delaying the whole Donovan deal), and JC Chasez's new song ( do I like it, does it suck? tough call right now)

20 more minutes til the bus gets here.
~Taft