Tuesday, December 10, 2002

*Phil sits at his desk after a emotional roller-coaster day*

Today was my co-worker Roselle's b-day.. for those of you who don't know... she basically is my sidekick at work... we act pretty much the same... like the same things and also play on the same v-ball team... we spend more time with each other than our own significant others... anyway... I was trying to do payback for my b-day in which she posted a picture of me eating cake all over the company on my b-day which I thought was pretty embarassing... so I decided I had to do the same... so basically after getting her fiance's contact info as well as figuring out one of her sister's e-mail address, I was able to retrieve a picture of her back when she was 16... Not only was it a young picture, but it was HYSTERICAL.. she look like she was laughing so hard she was crying.. anyway it was basically her 1st drunk expereince so I thought it would be great to post it up within the dept (company rules now forbid b-day postings around company walls)... anyway basically spending an hour last night and hour this morning (I got to work at miraculously at 7:15 a.m) I decorated her desk...I basically put her picture everywhere (e.g. under her calculator, on CD covers, on her screen, inside picture frames, in binders, on 12,3,6,9 spots on a clock etc) unfortunately when she got there... she was mortified.. not only did she start tearing down the pictures, she started crying... I couldn't believe it!! To make the long story short.. it was a bad memory to her and hit her hard... she said that if it was any other picture it would have been fine.. but how I was supposed to know? I was only using the picture that her sister (who Roselle now hates) gave me.. but anyway...

Lesson learned: before you use a picture figure out its context... (however the prank was still funny)

Also, just wanted to let everyone know I got my 1st own x-mas tree.. woohoo.. W/ some garland, silver ornaments, and some personalized ornaments... I have almost completed the decoration of the tree...

Also.. I just purchased my white elephant gift... I think you guys will like it... I think... anyway I know someone will want it that's for sure =)

Ok hope to hear from you all soon...

PHIL