Thursday, February 03, 2005

Apprentice Rrecap

Apprentice Recap - Jeff's(not Cliff's)Notes version

What better than a Thursday night after such an exhausting week of school. I can just chill and enjoy my guilty pleasure of watching the Apprentice. Last week, I fell asleep during the show but I was wide awake for this week's episode. Talk about fireworks! I rank this as one of the best episodes in Apprentice history (granted its only the start of the 3rd season). Episode starts off with Verna (of team book smarts) quitting cuz she didn't have the energy (i'm glad she left...she was lame)...she was the first-ever to quit on the show. Talk about team dysfunctionality/disarray. The book smarts team was full of drama as they got outwitted in an advertising/promotional task by the street smarts team. Since the book smarts team won last week's task, their project manager from last week (Michael) was exempt from elimination this week. So he tried to coast this week and was being a punk...drama. This week's project manager, Danny, as eccentric as he is, failed miserably as a leader. So Danny decides to bring in Stephanie (who did a fine job) and Michael into the board room to see who get fired. Pretty much Danny was the only Trump could fire...stupid decision on his part. I must say I'm gonna miss his guitar and the songs he makes up off the top of his head.

With that, let me say this: Stephanie will win this Apprentice. That is my prediction. Much like how Trump fell for Amy in Season 1, the Donald will fall for Stephanie and try to keep her as long as he can. She is quite attractive and plus she looks good in business suits. And on top of that, she wears those black framed glasses. Have I ever mentioned how much I love girls who wear those black framed glasses (on top of girls who wear hoodies and ponytails). Nothing says professional and sexy like them black framed glasses with your hair down and working your ass off. She has the "it" thing to become the first ever female Apprentice. Just tune in and I hope you see what I mean.

jefe