Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Yo

Phil here posting a quickie blog

Jefe - Stephanie, I can see getting pretty close.. I have to admit, trump needs to pick a woman this time, or I swear Women around the U.S. will be hating him and thinking he's sexist.... I know it's supposed to be whoever ends up being the best, but regardless if it's a woman or not, Trump pick someone freakin' different!!!!!

Tiff- Bachlorette. Ryan and jerry, Jen gotta pick one of the two.. John Paul is so freakin' ugly I have yet to understand why he made top 3... let's see how far Jen goes on these "fantasy suite" dates.

Regan - I sent you a pic or two to put on the site....That looks like most of us.. anyone missing, perhaps you can put another pic on there? I'm still bummed out I did so bad at texas hold 'em for the tournament..
oh well

Can I just say I'm so bummed that freddy and kendra won the amazing race. talk about two undeserving people, her racial comments in africa were most appaling... it sucks that people like that win that big of a prize.... in any case...

21 days till Ariel and I go to Paris, can I say excited! I can't wait!!!!

Hope all is well!

I MISSED THE super bowl.. any good commercials?