Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Hey party people, how's it hangin? Hope everyone's getting excited about the dinner. I'll be giving you all a call sometime soon to confirm what exactly you're bringing. Thanks to those that have responded to the evite. And to those who I've talked to and I know you're coming, I went ahead and responded for you. Oh the power of evite's host options.

Everyone should check out Phil in action at his volleyball games (I think they start up again in Feb? Ask Phil). Christine, Michelle, Ariel and I went to cheer his team on as they won their league championship. Go Mervyn's! I think Captain Phil's the only one who ever brings his own cheering squad. But I'm sure Phil will post sometime soon to give the details of the match (hint, hint), so keep an eye out for that.

Reeg, I'm waiting to hear about your adventures in Cancun. When you gonna update your blog?

TiffL - I agree on the Brit can't sing part, but dang the girl can dance her butt off. I think the Britney media storm will calm down now that her album's out. I actually enjoyed some of these "exclusive" interviews, but it's definitely time for the media to focus on someone else now.

9 days til the dinner, but more importantly (sort of, at least to me) 4 days til the 2003 MLS Cup, live on ABC at 12:30. San Jose vs. Chicago, the best matchup in the history of the league. Wish I could be there in person to watch. Viewing party at my house for some Sunday afternoon futbol action.

GO QUAKES!
~Taft