Sunday, November 09, 2003

A FulPhilling Weekend

Hello Everyone....

I figured I'd post and amuse all you voyeur bloggers out there... I have officially started heaven and ended my hell at Mervyn's... Yes Phil has been promoted and have MUCH more time on my hands.... I can actually surf the web and actually say "I'm done" and feel accomplished... No more weekends for me!!!!! Whoopie!!!! Hopefully the job I have will keep me busy though b/c otherwise I'll dose off.... And for those of you who dont' know.. I have been officially diagnosed with Sleep Apnea... Yes... I did some home test with a breathing machine and they have said I am abnormal.... so it explains my super loud snoring plus my reasons why I am always so sleeping in the day.... Anyway just had to share... Went to Ed's Dim-Sum free-lunch congratulations you made it.. lunch.... The food was great, the company was awesome as well.. however I was a bit disappointed in not winning anything (everyone knows what a gambler I am).... anyway.... it was nice seeing everyone and just made me realize how much older we have all gotten over the years... *Sigh*... now Tiff's having her usual feast again... how many have we had???? Also have we all thought about the white elephant gift exchange?? Are we going to have it again with only our group of friends or are we going to have it with all of us and all of our other friends.... just wondering.... Anyone willing to host that one??? I figured I'd ge the ball rolling....and also how bout that garage sale... tiff???? you still interested?? I haven't heard your response it... Ok see you all later

PHIL