Sunday, January 23, 2005

Happy New Year! I'm Back!

Bonjour to everyone!

I see that people have started to blog again on the site, so I thought I'd do a quick hello to all...
jefe, love your quizzes, can you do another quiz again, and have us answer it while we are at work?

Taft, love how you answered all of jefe's quiz questions, did you need any help at all? or was it all by memory.. amazing.....

So in any case, I'm getting excited about Dan's poker tourney.. which is next saturday, the 29th..... I hope I do at least top 10 again like I did last time, but hopefully it won't last till 2:30 in the morning, that is way too much to be playin... I think I might take Mr. Madison with me this time.... but hopefully he won't be too much of a distraction...

Ok, well I'm signing out now... but I will be back. hope to hear from someone soon!

phil