Tuesday, October 28, 2003

muddy buddy

happy tuesday to everyone! i mean happy tuesday to anyone who still visits this thing =)

hope everyone enjoyed the weekend...can't believe it was so friggin hot. Not that I'm complaining since this heat wave is probably the last chance i get to retain my tan before i return to my blinding white color.

so on saturday, a couple of us had our 3rd annual pumpkin carving party. i totally forgot how bad pumpkins smell =) but it was fun listening to some outkast while carefully carving my masterpiece. i carved a witch over a caldron...kinda tricky but it turned out pretty good. i just hope that it will last til halloween.
on sunday, i woke up at the crack of dawn (at 5:00a) to get ready for MUDDY BUDDY!!! can i say freakin ridiculous!! i had to bike the first leg of the race, which was pretty much the steepest hill i have ever walked, let alone bike. i only biked about 40-50ft from the START line before i fell off my bike!!! world record for biggest loser right here. so i casually picked up my biked and walked alongside it for a whole mile...UPHILL!! i was royaly pissed that it was so hard on the first part of the race. besides that, the race was fun with all the obstacles. i had to jump over a wall, run through tires, swing on monkey bars, crawl under a cargo net, climb and descend down a cargo net, and of course, crawl through a puddle of mud. that was the best part..it was so freakin hot i jumped right into my cool mud bath. they had a fire hose to clean everyone off...the guy who held the hose got to see a lot of boobies and butts. some of the ladies really really wanted to get clean =) so that was my muddy buddy experience...i will post some pix as soon as i get them. i will do this again next year so if anyone wants to do this, let me know so we can start training =)

so everyone's goin to DAE's party right? i decided on what i wanted to be but figuring out the logistics and engineering of it is givin my a TUMOR. which probably means that i will need to buy an outfit on thursday nite. ugh. serves me right to wait until the last minute.

that's it from me...hope everyone is having a great week! enjoy the weather while it lasts. see everyone on friday!
~tiff