Thursday, October 30, 2003

I highly recommend that everyone check out the archives, the really old ones. For some reason, the links weren't working before. But today was my lucky day and I got completely sucked in to the very entertaining blogs of the old days. Anyway I just had to pull out this little gem I found, thanks to rapmaster Jeff. Dated back to Sunday January 13, 2003, back before he was ever a Metrosexual, he had his hit single "Ante Up".......

Jefe, spit mad game but been deprived of sects, call up all the hotties in my Rola-dex, of cards we can play strip POKER, naked girls run round cuz I possess the JOKER, quite sexy with nothing on but their chokers, taking off my shirt ain't no prob cuz I'm so buff, I keep it STRAIGHT...no need to BLUFF. Girls arses in my face all night long...I'm all in a hush, I can't wait to get my next FLUSH, not 1 but 2000 of them, puffing the mj straight from the stem, puff puff give you f-ing up the rotation, my originality leads to straight imitation.

Chorus/hook:
Ante up, ante up, let the chips reign down
Ante up, ante up, vegas is my town
Ante up, ante up, gonna build up my pride
Ante up, ante up, let it ride, let it ride!

Cruising down the Strip in my drop down jeepney, escalades and navis pass me up cuz i can only go fifty, digging the girls like they dig my gold, too many breasts for my one hand to hold, one hand on the phone one hand on the silicone, press the magic button to hear the girls moan.
But back to the game, the girls yell HIT ME with every hand, but lucky am I to always STAND, PAT on my back, KINGS coming up STRAIGHT with the JACKS, ROYAL FLUSH I throw down...pow pow! Give me my skrill...PAI GOW PAI GOW! Am I a STUD or am I a STUD?
The same is said for the rest of the hands, clothes coming off and all the skrill I be stealing, pulling up ACE after ACE, phat hands I'm revealing, looking around at my girls I ask myself...do they dig me for my thug appeal or my POKER face?


Now that's some classic stuff. Think I'm gonna start pulling some noteworthy quotes out of the old blogs. Maybe that'll get the party started in here again. Or maybe not, we'll see.
~Taft