Thursday, October 30, 2003

Hola mi amigos!! Yay for Tiff keeping the blog alive. What a trooper. Wow Halloween's already tomorrow and I can't wait to see what to see everyone's costumes.

I originally posted all of this on my blog (::Breakfast at Tiffany's:: - shameless plug, yes I know). But I just had to share with everyone, since apparently Reeg and Sylv are the only ones who venture out to read my blog. Sad face. Pity plug, yes I know. Anyhoo, with the Niners having so much trouble in the kicking department, it looks like they'll have to take a hint or two from the soccer world. Read on....

From the San Francisco Chronicle
::How about soccer kicker? / QB Garcia suggest Donovan::
From the San Jose Mercury News
::Hey, Niners, Donovan hit a 60-yarder::

I'd pay good money to see Landon Donovan in a football uniform. But that's just me. Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and say hi to any 3rd floor blogspot dwellers. It's been so long since I last posted that I almost forgot the ID and password. Hope to see everyone tomorrow night.