Monday, August 11, 2003

Monday 8.11.03
7:45 PM
South City
Listening to: "The Last Song" by The All-American Rejects

Hey party people,

Regan - I meant to blog and identify your quote from the always classic Billy Madison, but I never got around to it. Really, I did know where it was from. Anyway, here's one back at you (or anyone else who would like to contribute...)
"A flute without holes is not a flute. A donut without a hole is a danish."

And another one for kicks...
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything."

I just returned yesterday from a week long family vacation in LA and San Diego. For the most part I had a good time, but I could have done without some of the family drama that came about. My skin definitely got darker (but not to the point where I changed ethnicities on ya) and the hair got lighter. Made some quality purchases, including 3 newsboy-style caps ($2 each), 2 pairs of sunglasses ($3 each) and 3 pirated DVD's ($5 each). That's my kind of shopping. But now I'm pooped. Over the course of the past two weeks, I went from Davis to Sonoma to LA to San Diego, back to LA again and now I'm home.

Missed out on quite a bit of reality TV. Someone catch me up on all the action (ahemm Phil).

I'm going to eat, then hit the sack.
~Taft

P.S. Cocktail party at my house this weekend. Friday or Saturday? Think about it. I'll be giving you all a ring soon.