Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Monday 8.18.03
11:20 PM
Watching: The Daily Show

Hey I should change the picture up top to one of just me since I seem to be the only one still blogging on this thing. Ollie ollie ox n free, ok guys you can all come out now. Anyone? Is this thing on?

Answer: Caddyshack, Chevy Chase
Answer2: Fight Club, Brad Pitt

New quote: "“Well all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did it the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could when I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could when I was stuck in this place.”

This Road Rules cast sucks. All they do is bitch, complain, lose missions, and replace one lame castmember with another equally annoying castmember who whines and complains even more. Listen to me, I'd fit right in. I think the producers need to take part of their handsome reward away for everytime they lose a mission. Then maybe we'll see some real effort out of these road rulers.

With all the news of the east coast blackout, I was suddenly reminded of that one Sportscenter commercial. The one where the power goes out in the building and Dan Patrick checks the problem out and finds Lance Armstrong taking a rest on his bike in the generator room. Those crazy Sportscenter guys, always coming up with entertaining commercials.

Thumbs Up:
-The Daily Show...it's how the news should be told. Jon Stewart rocks.
-Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...funny as hell, but those guys also give out great tips. I think all the guys should get together and watch and learn. The episode where they made over the guy proposing to his girlfriend was quite the tearjerker. Tres romantique. Catch the repeats on Bravo if ya can.
-Mary J Blige's "Love at First Sight"....Diddy and Mary J working together again, of course it's gonna be a hit.
-The Chris Rock promos for the MTV VMA's....I can't wait for the show.

Ollie ollie ox n free,
~Taft for CA governor
(Since it seem like any Joe Shmoe can run, why can't I? Regan, you're in charge of my campaign slogans.)