Friday, May 31, 2002

Mic check. One two, one two. Is this thing on?


Friday, May 31, 2002
Davis

Wow, our very own little spot in internet land. Very nice. A few questions pop into mind as I write this here "blog."
1: Are people actually gonna submit stuff on here? (I sure hope so. Otherwise it's gonna be a whole lot of tiff's ramblings on this and that's it. And I know yall don't want that.)
2: Are non-3rd floor / internet junkie people going to be reading this?
3: Who exactly will be willing to share a piece of themselves on this?
4: Do I have any incriminating pictures of people that I can post here? Should I? :-)
5: How the hell did the Sacramento Kings, a team no one could give a rat's arse about 5 years ago, get so far this season?
6: Do I have a big butt?
7: Is anyone going to my party tomorrow night?
8: Would Veronique have me killed if I donated Diogi to the SPCA?
9: How many licks does it take til you get to the center of the..oh...oh?
10: When is Jennifer Lopez gonna stop doing those damn remixes?
11: Do gentlemen still exist?
12: What am I going to do with my life after graduation?

Some questions may be easy to answer, others I may never have a solution for. Only time will tell. And I am late meeting my Spanish group for our presentation today which is at 1:45pm, so I must sign off. Hasta luego.

~tiffanay-nay