Thursday, May 30, 2002


::: deep thoughts....:::




101-0106_IMG


actually...this is me trying to html code this silly web diary....i wanted to include some "wild" photos of us, and unfortunately, these are the only ones in my digital archive.....why didn't i have a d.camera back in the day when a certain couple did body shots of tequila???? or when a certain water polo stud was intoxicated while clothed in a swanky pink flamingo robe? ahhh....who knew??? well, now we know better...and now i carry my trusty d.camera wherever i go! so...WATCH OUT everyone....

syL's random thought of the day...........
::: 79 degrees?!...:::

in my dreams! today, my trusty weather channel people were the bearers of good news: it was going to be hot again in sf! woo hoo!!
so, minutes before heading out to my internship, i decided to change into a tank and a denim skirt...no sweater.

so, why was i freezing?!?!
answer: the WIND...that darn wind always makes it 55 degrees in the city....how depressing....and to think i even applied extra sunscreen...i thought i might tan today!....

i keep forgetting it only gets warm in september....

*sigh* [i know i'm a dork for talking about the weather, but hey....i really like my summer wardobe....]

random thought #2: vegas, anyone????

~syL