Monday, June 30, 2003

Ooooh I haven't blogged in awhile... Looks like blogger has a new template when you blog... for those of you who don't know what I mean.. it's probably b/c you haven't try blogging... but in anycase... I love the blogger voyeurs anyway...

As far as music and what I listen to... I personally love top 20/hip hop/ dance music... I actually listen to 97.3, 92.3 (or is it 92.7), 94.9 and 106.1 I occasionally listen to but mainly I listen to my CD's. (wiht a 6 CD-disc changer, I dont' have to hassle changing my CD's.. currently in car

1) Kelly Clarkson
2) Janet Jackson
3) Christina Aguilera? (I can't remember this one)
4) One of my NOW Cd's
5) Michelle Branch ( I really like this new CD)
6) Beyonce (with the exception of a couple I find this very disappointing)

Anyway have been pretty busy as of late... most of my department has worked has gotten promoted so I'm techincally the longest analyst there now.. can you believe it... but in any case, I"m still hoping for that silver lining when I get promoted (if ever)...

Anyway I am still watching my reality TV shows... my favorites are:
1) Amazing Race (I knew the oldies had to go)
everyone else is pretty equal
2) Paradise Hotel.. I just love it b/c people are good-looking
3) America's Top Model
4) Surf Girls

My least favorites
1) For love or money (just seems really unappealing)
2) Last Comic Standing
3) American Juniors (for some reason I'm not interested in it w/o Mr Cowell)

So yeah my cable now has more channels.. so i've been watching the GAME SHOW network nonstop... can I just say I love WHAMMY and FRIEND OR FOE? anyone watch those??? crazy... also does anyone watch endurance??? (it's the kid version of survivor in teams)

Tidbits-
Regan - Sorry I didn't take you to a game yet... I really didin't think you like baseball... (isn't it too slow for ya? oh wait you're a golfer n/m)

Tiff B - I swear if you keep cleaning, you need to help me clean over here.. it' sgetting messier and messier.. ugh...

Ok I"m out. see y'all later!